3-YEAR PROGRAM DIPLOMA OF ASSOCIATE ENGINEER (DAE).
Candidate must have passed either Technical School Certificate (TSC) or Secondary School Certificate (SSC -Science) with minimum 33% marks or an equivalent foreign examination recognized by the Sindh Board of Technical Education.
2-YEAR PROGRAM DIPLOMA OF ASSOCIATE ENGINEER (DAE) DIRECT ADMISSION IN 2ND YEAR.
Candidate must have passed either Higher Secondary
School Certificate (HSC Science Pre-Eng/ HSC Science
Pre-Med/ HSC Comp.Science) with minimum 33%
marks or an equivalent foreign examination
recognized from any board.
- FOR ADMISSION IN D.A.E 1ST YEAR: A candidate must have passed any one of the following examinations:
- Matric Science with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with passing percentage as prescribed by SBTE/STEVTA.
- Matric Technical from an Institution which is duly registered and recognized by the SBTE/STEVTA.
- b) FOR DIRECT ADMISSION IN DAE 2ND YEAR: Pre-Engineering, Biology/ Pre- Medical and Computer Science/Science General.
- Maximum Age for Morning Program, is 22 years at the time of admission However, the upper age limit is relaxed up-to 2 years.
- Maximum Age for Evening Program, is 35 years at the time of admission.
- Admission forms for D.A.E are available through specified Counter of Admission Department on payment of nominal fee.
- Admission form duly filled along with the requisite documents by the candidates is required to be submitted in the Admission Department of the Institute on a prescribed date.
- Copies of the following requisite documents shall be attached with the admission form at the time of submission.
- Matriculation Certificate of Board/Provisional from concerned Institution, showing date of birth.
- Marks sheet of Matric Technical/Science or its equivalent from the relevant Board.
- Marks sheet of Intermediate Science or its equivalent from the relevant Board. (In case of direct admission in 2nd year)
- Intermediate Certificate of Board/Provisional from concerned Institution, showing date of birth. (In case of direct admission in 2nd year)
- CNIC or B-Form
- Father’s/Guardian’s CNIC (In case of candidates B-Form)
- Five recent photographs (1½” X 1½” size).
- College leaving Certificate, if applicable.
- Original Migration Certificate from relevant board. (Not necessary for student who has passed Matriculation TSC by SBTE)
- Five postal self-addressed envelopes.
- Affidavit on Stamp paper as per specimen
- Signature & Stamp of Head of the Institute last attended
The selection of candidates for provisional admission and allotment of technology will be carried out by the Admission Committee constituted by the competent authority.
- Initial Selection
The admission forms received from candidates will be scrutinized by the Admission Committee for initial selection in accordance with the policy laid down.
Candidates initially selected will be interviewed by the Admission Committee for final selection and allocation of suitable technology.Disqualification:
- Any attempt to convince directly or indirectly for admission shall render the candidate disqualified.
- A candidate is liable to be rejected if any entry in the application form is found to be incomplete or vague. Any alteration or erasing on the form will render the candidate liable to outright rejection.
- A candidate is liable to be expelled from the Institute and/ or subject to any other punishment if at any stage the furnished information in his/her form is found incorrect/suppressed.
Admission of the selected candidates shall be subject to Medically Fit.
List of the candidates finally selected by the Institute for admission to D.A.E. shall be displayed on the notice board.
Interpretation of Admission Rules:
The Principal/Executive Director being Chairman Admission Committee shall be the final authority in all matters concerning Admission to D.A.E. including interpretation of Rules and Regulations.
The student shall be required to pay the fee within the prescribed date failing which late fee shall be charged as per policy of the Institute.